Your Individual Rights
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows. You can read more about your rights in details here;
- the right to be informed;
- the right of access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object; and
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
You also have the right to complain to the ICO www.ico.org.uk if you feel there is a problem with the way we are handling your data.
We handle subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR.
Third Party Websites
On this website we use the following third party applications:
- Paypal and Big Cartel to host Lucy Zirins’ shop and process payments for merchandise. During processing we have access to your name, address and email. We use this to fulfil our order with you and do not use this for any other reason than stipulated.
- Mailchimp for Lucy’s mailing list. In accordance with the GDPR you must have explicitly given your permission to receive the e-newsletters and can unsubscribe at any time. The only information stored is your name and email which you must have voluntarily given.
- Google Analytics which collect anonymous information such as gender, country and operating systems of visitors to the website.
We take your privacy very seriously and your personal information is never knowingly sold, or shared with a third party unless explicitly necessary to complete a transaction between customer and vendor (Lucy Zirins trading as Gingersnap Music).